top of page
- RSVP ClosedTue, 22 NovHilton Hotel Nicosia
- RSVP ClosedMon, 24 OctAlion Beach Hotel Ayia Napa24 Oct 2022, 08:40 – 25 Oct 2022, 17:30Alion Beach Hotel Ayia Napa, Αγία Νάπα, Kryou Nerou 38, Ayia Napa 5343, CyprusDigital transformation addresses the changes associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society. Our training programme supports enterprises in migrating online using practical and tangible strategies, tools and tactics.
- RSVP ClosedThu, 22 SeptFour Seasons Hotel22 Sept 2022, 16:10 – 17:15Four Seasons Hotel, 67/69 Amathountos Avenue Άγιος Τύχων, Agios Tychon 4532, CyprusAlthough a ban on directly advertising legal services exists in Cyprus, there is no such ban on writing online content such as news or articles explaining the application of Cypriot and EU law.
- RSVP ClosedThu, 22 SeptFour Seasons Hotel Limassol22 Sept 2022, 14:15 – 15:15Four Seasons Hotel Limassol, 67/69 Amathountos Avenue Άγιος Τύχων, Agios Tychon 4532, CyprusThis one-hour training will provide a blueprint for organizing and optimizing digital workflow and customer experience for Cyprus legal firms. It will include recommendations for using off-the-shelf digital tools such as Asana, Mailchimp or Dropbox, or using custom solutions with greater efficiency.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 17 MayEgkomi
- RSVP ClosedTue, 15 MarEgkomi15 Mar 2022, 08:50 – 16 Mar 2022, 17:30Egkomi, Achaion 1, Egkomi 2413, CyprusThis post-COVID recovery period holds special challenges for Cypriot suppliers. As inflation rises, consumer fatigue has taken hold in many industries. Despite a rebound in consumer spending, the increases in prices, the conflict in Ukraine and higher taxes are going to affect spending in 2022.
- Sold OutWed, 26 JanEgkomi26 Jan 2022, 08:40 – 27 Jan 2022, 17:30Egkomi, Achaion 1, Egkomi 2413, CyprusDigital transformation addresses the changes associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society. Our training programme supports enterprises in migrating online using practical and tangible strategies, tools and tactics.
- Wed, 17 NovAglantzia17 Nov 2021, 18:00 – 19:30Aglantzia, Panepistimiou 1, Aglantzia 2109, CyprusWhat do Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have in common? They each started their business without venture capital. Mark Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook out of his dorm room at Harvard. Sergey Brin and Larry Page wrote and tested the first PageRank algorithms as a graduate project.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 19 OctNicosia
- RSVP ClosedWed, 29 SeptHilton Hotel Nicosia29 Sept 2021, 08:30 – 30 Sept 2021, 17:30Hilton Hotel Nicosia, Achaion 1, Egkomi 2413, CyprusDigital transformation addresses the changes associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of human society. Our training programme supports small and medium-sized enterprises in Cyprus in migrating online.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 21 AprZoom
- RSVP ClosedWed, 31 MarUniversity of Cyprus, C4E31 Mar 2021, 17:00 – 19:00 EESTUniversity of Cyprus, C4EBy 2020, most of the technological foundations of our future in 2030 - 2050 have been firmly established. Let's take a look forward at what life will be like in 2030 and thereafter, and envision the winners and losers from this idealised future.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 09 MarOnline Event on Zoom09 Mar 2021, 08:45 – 10 Mar 2021, 17:30Online Event on ZoomDevelop and implement return-to-profit strategies and manage financial crises effectively. Whether you are affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic or by other events in your industry, Turn-Around Management helps you assess your own company, operations and profitability, and develop ways to improve them.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 10 FebUniversity of Cyprus, C4E10 Feb 2021, 17:00 – 19:00 EETUniversity of Cyprus, C4EEveryone has great ideas, and many of us have more than one. But how can you evaluate your idea to understand whether it’s good enough to launch as a business? In order to help aspiring start-up founders, we have developed a 15-step thought process to help profile, quantify and evaluate ideas.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 09 DecZoom
- RSVP ClosedTue, 06 OctCyprus Chamber Of Commerce and Industry06 Oct 2020, 08:40 – 07 Oct 2020, 17:20Cyprus Chamber Of Commerce and Industry, Georgiou Griva Digeni 38, Nicosia, CyprusThis training programme provides small enterprises with a strategic framework for financial crisis management. It uses the concept of turn-around management and detailed financial analysis and business modelling to make decisions leading to recovering profitability.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 15 JulThe Landmark Nicosia
- RSVP ClosedThu, 07 Mayhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLK90XjcIY
bottom of page