Digital Transformation for Enterprises in Cyprus
Navigator Consulting and the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry are organising a strategic training programme entitled Digital Project Management and Enterprise Transformation in Cyprus. This 2-day training addresses the key challenges faced by small enterprises in adapting to and competing in a digital world. The training will take place on 29-30 September 2021 at the Hilton Hotel in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Nicosia, Cyprus: 26 July 2021
In order to compete today, Cypriot managers must master three related disciplines:
1. Digital Transformation: How organisations and teams change around a customer focussed, technology-driven, 24/7/365 environment;
2. Digital Project Management: How executives manage diverse teams with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to deliver digital and ICT projects;
3. Vendor Management: How executives will manage external suppliers of digital and ICT services, such as web designers, online advertisers, SEO specialists, and others.
The key training objective of this programme is to reinforce the capacity of Cypriot small enterprise managers to:
1. Strategically prepare for digital transformation, or the process of adapting a significant share of corporate operations to the internet;
2. Successfully implement critical digital projects, such as web design, online marketing campaigns, ERP or accounting platform development and installation, and other related online or server-based initiatives;
3. Manage external vendors of digital and ICT services, such as web designers, online advertisers, SEO specialists, programmers and others more appropriately, in order to maximise benefits to the organisation;
4. Understand the technological trends which are transforming the modern economy, in sectors as diverse as banking, e-government, tourism, retail, B2B suppliers, customer service, online security, big data and Internet of Things;
5. Understand how international and Cypriot consumers, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders are adapting to the internet in the process of becoming digital natives.
6. Systematically prepare own operations for digital transformation by adapting a 5-year strategic development plan which maps which business processes and value chain components must be migrated online.
7. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of waterfall project management techniques based on a standard 5-phase approach to project management.
8. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of agile project management techniques, based on the Agile Manifesto, the role of scrum master and self-organising teams engaged in iterative, continual improvements.
9. Understand, develop and apply digital project management techniques and tools, including specifications and business analysis, software and digital architecture, tendering process via RFP/RFQ, implementation by phases (including Gantt charts, milestones, and reporting tools), alpha and beta testing, verification and service/support via Service Level Agreements.
10. Understand how to contract, work with and manage the relationship with ICT and digital contractors across multiple disciplines.
11. Develop effective budgeting processes and return on investment (ROI) methods for digital and ICT projects
Digital Transformation for Small Enterprises training will include the following modules:
Digital Strategy and Commitment;
Principles of Digital Project Management;
Waterfall Project Management;
Agile Project Management;
Digital Outsourcing and Contracting;
Using Project & Team Management Software;
Budgets & ROI;
A 5-Year Plan to Digital Transformation.
Please view the training agenda and more information about the training programme.
Each participating company will have a 1-day company consultation by the trainer. This visit is used to amplify and customise the training content. The in-company training will follow a structured framework and will be implemented together with each management team.
The trainer is Philip Ammerman. Philip is an experienced consultant and entrepreneur active in digital transformation and tech start-ups. He has commissioned and managed major digital advertising campaigns, either on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with wider advertising spend. He is highly proficient in helping companies move their operations online.
The cost of the training is covered by the Human Resources Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA). Value-Added Tax may apply to your participation, and will be calculated by the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry based on the number of participants from your enterprise who will attend the training, and their gross salaries.
Interested executives should contact Mr. Christos Tanteles at the Chamber, tel. 22-889-840, for further information.
Please view the event website here.
For further information, please contact: