Porto Syros Development Project
Navigator is providing integrated project management services for the development of an 800,000 m2plot of seafront land in Syros Island, Greece. This innovative project will develop the most environmentally and culturally integrated and sustainable development project in Greece.
Navigator is providing integrated project management services for the development of an 800,000 m2 plot of seafront land in Syros Island, Greece. The land plot includes 2,500 m2 of shoreline and 2 sandy beaches. This project is based on integrated and sustainable development and management, and will result in the creation of the first exclusive, upscale tourism destination in the Cycladic Islands. The total investment value is provisionally set at EUR 465 million. Our services include:
- Definition and design of an investment concept: Porto Syros. This comprises an integrated development based on 700 land plots for villa development, a boutique seafront hotel, a tourist village (comprising 4 restaurants, an art gallery and specialised food and goods retail), a marina and a fitness centre.
- Development of a hybrid income model, based on land and property sales, tourism, retail and managed rental and maintenance services to villa owners
- Development of a detailed financial model, including income generators at different stages and scenarios of development (e.g. land sale; property development; tourism operation; retail operation)
- Modelling of sustainable development practice for the Porto Syros concept. This includes the integration of energy-saving building materials and methods into the property design, as well as inclusion of small-scale renewable energy (photovoltaic) technologies. It includes collection and use of grey water for landscaping; collection of biodegradable and recyclable materials using separate collection methods; advance waste treatment methods on site; and integration of traditional landscaping and architecture.
- Promotion of the investment concept to banks, equity funds, and individual investors
- Project management for project implementation.