Content Marketing and Online Public Relations Management
Navigator completed a content marketing and online reputation management training session oriented towards small enterprises in Cyprus.
In May 2015, Navigator completed a content marketing and online reputation management training session oriented towards small enterprises in Cyprus.
The world wide web continues to grow at an exponential pace. There are over 30 trillion webpages published, and over 3 billion internet users, and the adaptation rate of new technology and new applications is growing like never before. In this environment, it can be difficult for a small enterprise to allocate the resources necessary to compete online.
A highly effective method of competing online is through content marketing. Content marketing is the process of attracting online engagement through the production and distribution of high quality content. This can take the form of articles, blogs, videos, presentations or other information.
On the commercial side, the content marketing process can be used to:
Attract visitors via a network of social media sites, blogs, content marketing and SEO
Convert visitors into leads
Convert leads into customers
Assure customer retention by eCRM, special offers and engagement
Measuring the results
With the support of the Human Resources Development Authority, the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry organised a blended learning training programme on Content Marketing and Online Reputation Management. The training took place on 28-29 April, and was followed by full-day company visits for detailed consultations.
The course was specifically designed for small enterprises, and was attended by a cross-section of Cypriot companies, including:
- A. Constantinou & Sons, a leading importer and distributor of water purification and water treatment technology and equipment.
- The Association of Cyprus Travel Agents (ACTA) is the sectoral organisation representing the Cyprus travel agent and tour operator sector, a vitally-important branch given the role of tourism in Cyprus.
- BeluggaWeb is a leading web design, web applications, mobile app and digital marketing agency in Cyprus.
- Eurofast Taxand is one of the largest business advisory groups and company formation and management firms in Cyprus.
- Fikardos Winery is one of the leading new generation of winemakers, located in Paphos, Cyprus
- Fox Estate Agency is one of the largest property and real estate firms in Cyprus.
- La Delia Foods owns one of the most well-known meat delicatessen brands in Cyprus, Lambrianides.
- L. Meliniotis imports Christofle and other leading home decoration brands to Cyprus.
- MC Trusts has established TaxLinked, a professional community of tax-related service providers.
- Paximadia Elena is an artisanal producers of rusks and traditional bakery specialities.
- PGM Sport Marine is an importer of motor boats, jet skis and equipment, and also produces Othello boats.
- SC Achilleoudes provides audit, accounting, and company management services.
- Tsiakkastel Office Line imports and distributes printing and document control equipment and office equipment in Cyprus.
Topics covered included:
- Principles of Online Public Relations
- Strategic matrix for online brand and reputation management
- Managing Online Public Relations & Branding
- Creating and Conveying Brand Identity Online
- How social media amplify PR and brand threats and opportunities
- Tools for tracking and measuring online news, threats and opportunities
- Content Marketing Principles and Strategy
- Content Marketing Architecture
- Linking online and offline marketing, branding and PR
- Developing high quality online content
- Articles, whitepapers, blogs, photographs
- Technical Copywriting
- Optimising website pages and content for search
- Using Google Analytics and Google Webmaster to understand current trends
- Using Google Adwords Keyword Tool Finder to select keywords
- Quantitative and frequency analysis of keywords in text
- Using social media for reputation and brand management and inbound marketing
- P2P Networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
- Graphic and Image Networks: Pinterest, Instagram, Picasa
- Presentation and Text Sharing: Slideshare, Scribd
- Video Sharing: Youtube, Vimeo
- Google Maps and other applications
- Generating eMail Newsletters and eMail Marketing Tactics
If you are interested in commissioning a training programme of consultation for your company or a group of companies, please contact us.