Navigator offers early-stage investment support to start-ups and entrepreneurs which leverages our core competencies in such fields as business planning, business start-up, information and communication technologies, and financial planning and support.
We use the following criteria to select and support projects:
- Ventures that make a transformative impact on a business sector or segment, a business function, or a specific region or professional community
- Focus on service-based industries or applications, or ones in which services count for a high share of the value-adding proposition of the investment
- Leveraging Web 2.0 and social media as a core part of the investment, particularly in the development of productivity applications such as professional networking, e-learning, e-marketing, e-CRM, online databases and similar aspects
- International business potential which include a European Union headquarters, but with services offered internationally
- Ethical business segments and sponsors: we will not support ventures dealing with online gambling, money laundering, escort services or dating, trade in endangered species or illegal substances, or similar activities
Examples of the types of projects we are interested in supporting include:
- Online business intelligence platforms
- Innovative professional networking and communities
- Software and web application development
- Next-generation Central Reservation Systems (CRS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Innovative environmental technologies and approaches, such as intelligent buildings, clean energy, energy efficiency, energy monitoring and energy efficiency systems
We are particularly interested in sectors such as tourism and travel, marketing intelligence, food & drink, industry & manufacturing, and related fields.
If you have a project idea or would like to learn more about our services, or have a specific project to success, contact us in full confidence on email firstname.lastname@example.org.