Fabien Darbon partners with Navigator Consulting
We are pleased to announce that Fabien Darbon, a leading international food & beverage consultant, has partnered with Navigator Consulting. This partnership strengthens the services offered to hotels and restaurants, and includes the promotion of investments in the tourism sector.
Fabien Darbon supports hotel and restaurant professionals, entrepreneurs and public stakeholders with all their food and beverage (F&B) and catering requirements. This includes a full range of consultancy services, including:
- Concept development
- Food and beverage strategy
- F&B audits for quality, performance, and financial results
- Financial analysis
- Repositioning and reprofiling of restaurants and in-hotel catering
- Trend and technology transfer
- Management development and performance.
Fabien has worked on a range of projects, including:
- L’Hôtel St Germain des prés (5*), France
- INNOTALITY Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Maredsous Abbey, Belgium
- Château de Compiègne, France
- OM (Olympique de Marseille), France
- Royal Golf Club du Hainaut, Belgium
Fabien studied at the Universite de Aix-Marseille III. He speaks French and English fluently.
At Navigator, Fabien will be supporting two main areas of development:
- Operational consulting and improvements of the food and beverage function in hotel and related investment projects;
- Supporting and promoting our wider tourism investment projects in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere.
For further information, please contact us.