Navigator wins business development project for international business networks
12 September 2013
Navigator Consulting Partners and a consortium of business organisations led by the Wielkopolska Chamber of Commerce & Industry was selected for EU financing under the EU Lifelong Learning Programme.
The project is entitled “Internationalisation and Commercialisation Methods for Business Networks” (InterCom), and is focused on the development of internationalisation and commercialisation activities of business clusters and networks.
The project objectives are to:
- Train twenty managers of business networks in Poland and Lithuania on internationalisation and commercialisation;
- Develop two Learning Management Platforms in Polish and Lithuanian languages;
- Support the development of ten internationalisation and commercialisation strategies for engaged business networks and clusters;
- Support the development of 10 information-rich websites for participating business networks and clusters;
- Develop one textbook on good practices in internationalisation and commercialisation of business networks and clusters;
- Disseminate the results via reporting in business press and organisation of one international conference.
The Project addresses Lithuanian and Polish business clusters, chambers of commerce and professional associations. It is co-funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci programme and is implemented by an international consortium:
Wielkopolska Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Poznan, Poland (project leader)
Navigator Consulting Partners LLP, London, UK
Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Craft, Kaunas, Lithuania
Foundation “Partners for Local Government”, Poznan, Poland
Navigator’s role within the Project is to assess the competencies of participating business networks’ managers, deliver the training and to develop the textbook on good practices in internationalisation and commercialisation methods.
This project continues Navigator’s work with Business Clusters in Lithuania and Poland, which started in the EU-funded “Strengthening Business Performance Management in Economic Networks” project.